Check out these Mini TostaCaffe' Features!!!
1. 2250 watt drum roaster, roasts up to 6 pounds of coffee beans at once, for more information see quickstart guide or reviews. Cost to Roast, 6 cents per batch.
2. New cantilevered drum loading/unloading mechanism for easy loading and dumping of roasted coffee beans.
3. Dual power supply module switch for both coffee roaster exhaust assembly motor and cooldown pan assembly motor.
4. Isolated drum motor switch and variable timer with automatic shutoff at end of roast cycle - see movies.
5. Method of Roast is Dual Heat System, one 1250 watt ceramic internal heating element with two each 500 watt quartz halogen heat lamps for roasting and illumination (lamp lifetime rated at 2,000 hours), 2 extra lamp bulbs included.
6. Tempered Glass Viewing Window Allows Tracking of Bean Color Through Roast Cycle.
7. Stainless Steel Roasting Drum 8 inches diameter by 11 inches in length with Patented Stirring Vanes to assure an even roast.
8. 5/32 Inch Drum Perforation Size Allows Roast of Both Small and Large Beans and facilitates chaff removal. Secondary chaff removal during cool down phase
9. Table Top Size, 17 Inches in Length, 12 Inches Deep, 16 Inches High without Exhaust
10. One year warranty on workmanship and materials. Power requirement is regular household current rated at 115/117 v.a.c.
11. Exhaust system is powered by a Cyclone Venturi powered induction draft system with control of fan RPM'S via variable speed control module. Exhaust system decibel rating from 55 dB on the lowest setting to 68 at the highest setting, measurement taken one meter from exhaust. Decibel Rating Table.
12. Monitoring of roast temperature achieved through internal drum bean digital temperature probe with alarm setting to monitor bean temperature through entire roast cycle. Printable Coffee Roaster Log Forms.
13. Be informed of local commercial environmental codes concerning roasting and required compliance according to local food preparation and business codes.
14. Optional smoke abatement system reduces roasting exhaust particulate.
Roast by Wire USB data acquisition module available as an option to the Mini TostaCaffe' for real time computer charting and logging of roast cycles with one line of data including bean temperature. This module includes Windows based strip charting and logging software compatible with Windows Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98. Roast by Wire USB module is available for the Mini TostaCaffe' for an additional $155.