1. Front Loading/Unloading coffee drum roaster with PefectRoast™ Digital Control Panel, roasts up to 9 pounds of coffee beans at once.
2. PefectRoast™ digital control panel controls the roast temperature via temperature presets and has a manual bypass for direct control of roast cycle. Printable Coffee Roaster Log Forms.
3. Variable speed independent drive motor provides for an even roast.
4. Large 8 inch diameter tempered glass viewing window allows tracking of bean color through roast cycle.
5. Roast Drum is 8 inches in diameter by 17 inches in length with Patented Stirring Vanes for an even roast.
6. Stainless steel drum with 5/32 inch perforations allow roast of both small and large green coffee beans.
7. Roast cabinet is table top size, 28 Inches in Length, 18 Inches Deep, 20 Inches High without Exhaust Attachment.
8. Vacuum cool down pan is 22 inches in diameter by 6 inches high and is powered by included vacuum motor attachment.
9. Power requirement is 3 each separate 20 amp service outlets at 115/117 V.A.C.
10. Method of Roast is Dual Heat, one internal 1600 ceramic heating element with 2 each 1000 watt internal halogen heat lamps or 3 each 500 watt internal halogen heat lamps for roasting and illumination. (lamp lifetime is 2,000 hours with 3 extra lamps included with shipment). New optional upgrade to more durable and powerful 1000 watt lamp socket systems with 2 rows of 2 each 1000 watt lamps for faster roast times at 4000 watts.
11. Exhaust system is powered by a Cyclone Venturi ™ powered induction draft system.
12. Exhaust modulated by intermittent control of fan RPM'S via Puffer ™ digital module with manual switch bypass for redundancy.
13. Monitoring of roast temperature achieved through internal drum bean digital temperature probe with alarm setting to monitor bean temperature through entire roast cycle.
14. One year warranty on workmanship and materials.
15. Be informed of local commercial environmental codes concerning roasting and required compliance according to local food preparation and business codes.
Roast by Wire ™ USB data acquisition module available as an option for real time computer charting and logging of roast cycles with one line of data including bean temperature. This module includes Windows based strip charting and logging software compatible with Windows Vista, XP, ME, 2000, 98. Roast by Wire USB module is available for an additional $155.