Check out these Features!!!
1. Front Loading/Unloading coffee drum roaster with PefectRoast™ Digital Control Panel, roasts up to 7 pounds of coffee beans at once.
2. PefectRoast™ digital control panel controls the roast temperature via temperature presets and has a manual bypass for direct control of roast cycle. Programmable for Ramp/Soak with windows computer software. Printable Coffee Roaster Log Forms.
3. Variable speed independent DC drive motor with power supply providing variable speed drum rotation from 0 to 16 RPM's.
4. Large 8 inch diameter front 1/4 inch tempered glass viewing window allows tracking of bean color through roast cycle.
5. Roast Drum is 8 inches in diameter by 11 inches in length with Patented Stirring Vanes for an even roast.
6. Stainless steel drum with 5/32 Inch perforations allow roast of both small and large beans.
7. Roast cabinet is table top size, 22 Inches in Length, 15 Inches Deep, 20 Inches High without Exhaust Attachment.
8. Vacuum cool down pan is 22 inches in diameter by 6 inches high and is powered by included vacuum motor attachment.
9. Power requirement is 2 each separate 20 amp service outlets at 115/117 V.A.C.
10. Method of Roast is Dual Heat, one internal 1250 watt ceramic heating element with 2 each 500 watt halogen lamps for roasting and illumination. (lamp lifetime is 2,000 hours with 2 extra lamps included with shipment).
11. Exhaust system is powered by a Cyclone Venturi ™ powered induction draft system.
12. Exhaust modulated by intermittent control of fan RPM'S via Puffer ™ digital module with manual switch bypass for redundancy.
13. Monitoring of roast temperature achieved through internal drum bean digital temperature probe with PefectRoast™ Digital Control Panel to monitor bean temperature through entire roast cycle.
14. One year warranty on workmanship and materials.
15. Be informed of local commercial environmental codes concerning roasting and required compliance according to local food preparation and business codes.